Description


Actor. Model. Student
Twitter / LookBook / Tumblr / Instagram: @alittlebitazn

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Polka dots








So my friend keeps telling me how late the US is on fashion trends, because he bought all this polka dotted stuff in Japan years ago. It's probably true, but I'm really digging this shirt.

I got it pretty cheap at JCP, same with the Levi's jeans. I never really shopped there before, but now they're having some really cute stuff at good prices. I just bought a pair of red shorts that I'll be posting later.

The fit of the shirt leaves something to be desired, it's a little bit too long and too loose for my tastes, especially for a size small. But I can always get that tailored later on ;) The material isn't the best, but neither is the stuff you find at Forever 21, the difference is JCP is way cheaper haha

1 comment:

  1. This outfit looks very well-put-together. Good choice on the white pants!

    http://thegoldpalette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete